Pony ES Garden Tiller
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Equipped with electric start, the Troy-Bilt Pony ES starts with ease when you need it.
- Powered by a 250cc, 11.5 OHV Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ engine with the strength to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Pony ideal for medium-to-large sized gardens.
- 12-inch, forward-rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth.
- Power reverse and 13-inch ag tires allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.
Pony ES Garden Tiller Features
Heavy Duty Transmission
A cast iron gear casing and precision cut bronze gears in the heavy-duty transmission provide extra strenth and durability, plus they're covered with a limited lifetime warranty
Just One Hand Operation
Guide the tiller with just one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Rear Tine Tillers
These tillers are best for breaking new ground and powering through hard-packed, challenging soil. Best for med-large size garden beds.
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Get out of tight spots and around rocks and other obstacles with the flexible handling of power reverse
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model OHV
- Engine Displacement 250cc
- Starter Type Electric start
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Transmission Cast iron transmission with bronze gear-drive
- Speed 1 Forward with power reverse
- Protection Yes
- Handle Adjustable Plow Style
- Handle Grip(s) Hand Grip
- Dimensions L/W/H 28.74"(L) x 26.38"(W) x 25.98"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 250 lbs
- Recommended Oil Type SAE30 (included)
- Model Number 21AE492K766
- Rear Shield Rear Tine Sheild
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 1 forward speed with power reverse
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 7"
- Tilling Width 16"
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
- Tines 12" diameter Bolo
- Wheels 13" x 5" pneumatic Ag tread
- Warranty 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year warranty on engine.
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 71ms
- reviews, product