Horse Garden Tiller
- Powered by a 306cc Briggs & Stratton OHV engine to make tending your garden easier.
- Choose from 4 forward, 1 neutral, and 2 reverse speeds for added versatility.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 20-inch tilling width allows you to tackle more soil at once, saving you time.
- 12-inch, forward rotating Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 7-inches of tilling depth.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Full-sided tine shields provide more protection as you work.
- 16-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and mobility in tough soil conditions.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.
Horse Garden Tiller Features
Heavy Duty Transmission
A cast iron gear casing and precision cut bronze gears in the heavy-duty transmission provide extra strenth and durability, plus they're covered with a limited lifetime warranty
Just One Hand Operation
Guide the tiller with just one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Rear Tine Tillers
These tillers are best for breaking new ground and powering through hard-packed, challenging soil. Best for med-large size garden beds.
Forward Rotating Tines
These tines rotate in the same direction as the wheels and are best in established beds for premium soil preparation.
Headquarted in Valley CIty Ohio, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S. – from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Get out of tight spots and around rocks and other obstacles with the flexible handling of power reverse
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model OHV 1450 Series
- Engine Displacement 306cc
- Starter Type Standard Recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 26 oz
- Transmission Cast iron transmission with bronze gear-drive
- Handle Adjustable Plow Style
- Dimensions L/W/H 62.5"(L) x 27"(W) x 37.5"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 361 lbs
- Recommended Oil Type SAE30 (included)
- Model Number 21A-682T766
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 4 forward / 1 neutral / 2 reverse
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 7"
- Tilling Width 20"
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
- Tines 12" diameter Bolo
- Wheels 16" x 4" pneumatic Ag tread
- Warranty 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year warranty on engine.
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product