Colt FT Garden Tiller
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- The Troy-Bilt Colt FT is a front-tine tiller ideal for planting, cultivating, and soil turning.
- Compact and flexible for small-to-medium sized gardens with adjustable tilling widths of 13-, 22- or 24-inches.
- 12-inch Bolo™ tines with a depth stake that allows you to customize your tilling depth up to 7-inches.
- Powered by a 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine with 1 forward speed allows you to slice, chop, and turn to create finely milled, well-aerated soil.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Quickly turn soil for easier planting in the spring or turning under vegetation in the fall.
- Handle height adjusts for convenience and comfort for everyone.
- Tiller can also be used to help prep areas for seeding and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil.
- 2-year limited warranty gives you peace of mind.
Colt FT Garden Tiller Features
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Front Tine Tillers
Front tine tillers are best in beds that have been tilled at least once before.
Forward Rotating Tines
These tines rotate in the same direction as the wheels and are best in established beds for premium soil preparation.
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Model OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Standard recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 20oz 10W30 (included)
- Transmission Chain drive
- Speed 1 Forward
- Handle Folding Plow
- Handle Grip(s) Hand Grip
- Dimensions L/W/H 28.74"(L) x 26.38"(W) x 25.98"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 136 lbs
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 7"
- Tilling Width Adjustable (13" / 22" / 24")
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
- Tines 12" diameter Bolo
- Wheels 8"
- Warranty 2 year limited
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
|21B34M8711||GDE:FAST START:340 SERIES|
|GDE:FAST START:340 SERIES||778-13326||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product