TB304S Straight Shaft String Trimmer
TB304S Straight Shaft String Trimmer
The TB304S features a 30cc, 4-cycle engine that is cleaner, produces less noise, and eliminates the mixing of gas and oil. It comes with a 17" cutting swath to cut wider areas of grass in less time and SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts. The high capacity Click N Trim Bump Head is easy to load and reduces downtime. The straight shaft trimmer for greater reach under shrubs, around fence posts and other obstacles. Its TrimmerPlus® attachment capability allows for more versatility and less storage space. The multi-position adjustable handle reduces vibration and operator fatigue. Includes a shoulder strap, 4-cycle engine oil, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- 30cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- 4-cycle advantage – Never mix gas & oil!
- 17" cutting swath cuts larger areas of grass in less time
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- Straight shaft trimmer for greater reach under shrubs, around fence posts and other obstacles
- Click N Trim™ Bump Head - high capacity, easy to load head reduces downtime
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable - more versatility, less storage space (TrimmerPlus® attachments sold separately)
- Multi-position adjustable handle reduces vibration and operator fatigue
- Includes shoulder strap and 4-cycle engine oil
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 30cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 15 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Countour
- Dimensions L/W/H 39" x 12" x 11"
- Weight (approx.) 15 lb
- Handle Type Contour
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AD304S766
- Engine 4-cycle
- Cutting Swath 17"
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Trimmer Head Type Click N Trim
- Line Type Round
- Shaft Type Straight
- Electric Start No
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- TrimmerPlus Attachment Capable Yes
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
No Manuals Found
Rated 2 out of 5 by Brandon from Just average So I bought the 4 stroke in 2018. I have owned 2x 2 stroke Toro units over the last 5 years. They had many issues. So I bought the old reliable 4 stroke motor. I have had it for 1.5 summers. Its now July of the second summer. I use it 30 times a year. Usually twice a week. It has been AWESOME until last week when it didnt pull correctly and skipped the pull. After several pulls it caught and crunk. This week. Nothing. Does not pull the motor over. So I did what any tinkerer would do. I took it apart. Low and behold the starter pins on the flywheel had fallen off. SUPER. Good thing they put in the drill drive start mechanism. As if they knew the pull start was gonna fail. So now I have to buy a starter drive for the unit. Oh and the safety on the trigger is broken too.... No more for me.
Date published: 2020-07-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by justin9539 from Very Disappointed Got this trimmer back at the end of April. I've used it maybe twice. Cord sometime start the motor and some times it don't. To be a little more visual with it, you will nearly throw your shoulder out of place to crank it and it still won't crank. Just did some research today and found 2 other reviews with similar problems to mine. Now i have a trimmer that won't crank and its frustrating.
Date published: 2020-08-31
Rated 1 out of 5 by DAVE from Will not start Bought this unit since I had all Troy Built attachments - after one month of light use, the pull cord no longer engages the engine and the unit will not start
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by bashboard from very bad weed wacker i not had this a year the pull start broke oil pan pull start i went and got another oil pan one $37.00 dollars put it on started it 3 times and the dam thing broke again not worth the money this piece junk not worth the money you just as will throw it right out the door it is junk buyers beware BEWARE
Date published: 2020-09-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by smokeater from Not dependable and selective warranty service I purchased this trimmer in July 2020. It worked fine for 3 and 1/2 months. Weather has been really nice in November so I went to cut and trim the lawn for the last time this year. Trimmer would not start, installed new spark plug, new fuel still won't start. Called the service place for warranty work but was told I didn't buy it from them so they won't work on it. Service was 6 miles from me next closest was 47 miles away. Time for the junk pile.
Date published: 2020-12-09
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 65ms
- reviews, product