TB304H Straight Shaft String Trimmer
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- 30cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- 4-cycle advantage – Never mix gas & oil!
- 17" cutting swath cuts larger areas of grass in less time
- SpringAssist® technology for easier pull starts
- Prime & Go™ Starting System - fast, simple two-step starting
- Straight shaft trimmer for greater reach under shrubs, around fence posts and other obstacles
- Click 'N Trim® Bump Head - high capacity, easy to load head reduces downtime
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable - more versatility, less storage space (TrimmerPlus® attachments sold separately)
- Large adjustable contour handle provides a comfortable experience and increased maneuverability
- Includes shoulder strap and 4-cycle engine oil
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 30cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 15 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Countour
- Dimensions L/W/H 40" x 12" x 11"
- Weight (approx.) 15 lb
- Handle Type Contour
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41BD304H766
- Engine 4-cycle
- Cutting Swath 17"
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Trimmer Head Type Click 'N Trim®
- Line Type Round
- Shaft Type Straight
- Electric Start No
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- TrimmerPlus Attachment Capable Yes
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';