TB27BC Straight Shaft Brushcutter / String Trimmer
- 27cc, lightweight 2-cycle engine is comfortable for everyone
- Greater comfort and less vibration with full-crank engine
- SpringAssist® technology for easier pull starts
- Prime, Flip & Go™ system for easy starting
- Doubles as a string trimmer with Click 'N Trim® easy to load bump head
- 18" cutting swath cuts larger areas of grass in less time
- 8" 4-tooth steel brush blade for heavy vegetation
- Straight shaft trimmer for greater reach under shrubs, around fence posts and other obstacles
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable - more versatility, less storage space (TrimmerPlus® attachments sold separately)
- Adjustable J-Handle provides added control and easy right or left-handed use
- Includes shoulder strap and 2-cycle engine oil
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 27cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 14 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle J Style
- Dimensions L/W/H 40" x 12" x 11"
- Weight (approx.) 13.5 lb
- Handle Type J Style
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41BD27BA766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Cutting Swath 18" (Trimmer), 8" (Brushcutter)
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Trimmer Head Type Click 'N Trim®
- Line Type Round
- Shaft Type Straight
- Electric Start No
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- TrimmerPlus Attachment Capable Yes
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';