TBWC28T Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Yard work has never been easier thanks to the large 28" deck of the Troy-Bilt TBWC28T. The TBWC28T is equipped with premium InStep™ rear wheel drive that adjusts to your speed so you can work at your pace while enjoying superior traction on rough terrain. A 195c Troy-Bilt engine delivers powerful performance, easier starting, extended use and reduced noise. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 2 bushel bag or the included mulch kit. With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
Documents and Guides
- A 195cc Troy-Bilt engine you can rely on for powerful performance, easier starting, extended use and reduced noise.
- InStep™ premium rear wheel drive system naturally adjusts to your speed and provides more control on all terrains
- Large, 28" steel deck allows you to work more efficiently with durability that’s built to last
- 3-in-1 options to dispose of grass clippings, side discharge, mulch, or rear bag. Bag included with 2-bushel capacity
- Single lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75"
TBWC28T Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
InStep™ Speed Control
Rear-wheel drive naturally adjusts to your walking speed for more control.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 5P71RU
- Engine Displacement 195cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 28 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Troy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 10"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABW32G766
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Grass Bag Capacity 2 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';