TBWC28B Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $500. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Mow large areas quickly with the 28" cutting deck on the Troy-Bilt® TBWC28B wide-area walk-behind mower. The InStep™ drive system is designed to adjust to your mowing pace easily. A single-lever quickly adjusts the cutting height of the deck from 1.25" - 3.75" high. The 3-in-1 design provides a choice of how to handle grass clippings with a rear bag, mulching kit, and side discharge options; all included to help keep the lawn clear of clippings and leaves. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton®PXi 1000, 223cc engine, this mower also includes a deck wash adaptor to quickly clean the deck's underside and help prevent clippings' buildup.
Documents and Guides
- 223cc Briggs & Stratton® PXi1000 engine is designed for robust performance and durability.
- InStep™ drive system is designed to adjust to your mowing pace easily.
- 28" steel deck helps minimize the cutting time of large areas
- Single lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75."
- Semi-pneumatic 10" rear wheels are designed to help push over the yard's rough spots and uneven terrain.
TBWC28B Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
InStep™ Speed Control
Rear-wheel drive naturally adjusts to your walking speed for more control.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 1000PXi
- Engine Model Number 14D932-0236
- Engine Displacement 223cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.08 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 18 oz
- Choke Readystart
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 28 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Troy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 10"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABW3T6766
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Grass Bag Capacity 2 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';