TBWC23B XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $500. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Mow large areas quickly with the 23" cutting deck on the Troy-Bilt® TBWC23B XP wide-area walk-behind mower. The InStep™ rear-wheel drive system is designed to adjust your mowing pace easily. Help maintain a healthy lawn by mulching grass clippings or collecting them in the 2.5-bushel rear bag for disposal or use in compost piles. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® ReadyStart® engine designed for simple, no prime, no choke starting.
Documents and Guides
- A 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine designed for powerful performance and durability.
- InStep™ drive system is designed to adjust to your mowing pace easily.
- 23" steel deck helps minimize the cutting time of large areas.
- Large 2.5 bushel rear bag collects clippings for easy clean up or composting and minimizes the time spent emptying the bag.
- 9"x9" wheels with aggressive tire tread for traction
TBWC23B XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Extra power, durability and comfort features in the Troy-Bilt XP line of mowers
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
9-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from .75" - 2.5".
Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart® engine with simple no prime, no choke starting.
InStep™ Speed Control
Rear-wheel drive naturally adjusts to your walking speed for more control.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 875 Pro
- Engine Model Number 115P02-0015
- Engine Displacement 190cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Readystart
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 23 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Included
- Discharge Location None
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Troy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread Pattern Aggressive
- Front Wheels 9"
- Rear Wheels 9"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABR27B766
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.5 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.