TBWC23B XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Yard work has never been easier thanks to the large 23" deck of the Troy-Bilt TBWC23B XP. The TBWC23 is equipped with premium, InStep™ rear wheel drive that adjusts to your speed so you can work at your pace. 9" wheels with aggressive tread pattern hold better traction in all terrains. Powered with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime, no choke starting. Dispose of grass clippings with the included 2.5 bushel bag or the included mulch kit. With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
Documents and Guides
- A 190cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- InStep™ premium rear wheel drive system naturally adjusts to your speed and provides more control on all terrains
- Large, 23" steel deck allows you to work more efficiently with durability that’s built to last
- 3-in-1 options to dispose of grass clippings via mulch, rear discharge or rear bag. Bag included with 2.5-bushel capacity
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75"
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
TBWC23B XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Extra power, durability and comfort features in the Troy-Bilt XP line of mowers
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
9-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from .75" - 2.5".
Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart® engine with simple no prime, no choke starting.
InStep™ Speed Control
Rear-wheel drive naturally adjusts to your walking speed for more control.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 875 Pro
- Engine Model Number 115P02-0015
- Engine Displacement 190cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Readystart
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 23 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System N/A
- Mulch Plug Included
- Discharge Location None
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop
- Drive Controls Troy-Bilt IN-STEP
- Tread Pattern Aggressive
- Front Wheels 9"
- Rear Wheels 9"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABR27B766
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.5 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
How to Change a Lawn Mower Air Filter
Basic maintenance is essential for the longevity of your walk-behind mower. Learn about lawn mower air filter replacement from the experts at Cub Cadet.
How to Change the Gas on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
The Difference Between Mulching Blades and High-Lift Blades
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Change the Oil on a Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Mower
Push Mower Operation Tips
TRICKS & TIPS
How to Remove and Change a Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Blade
Find out how to remove and change the lawn mower blade on your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower. Lawn mower blades need regular, seasonal upkeep.
How to Replace a Walk-Behind Mower Wheel
Learn how to replace your Cub Cadet walk-behind lawn mower wheel with this simple five-step guide.
How to Safely Use a Push Lawn Mower
Refresh your lawn mower safety skills with the experts at Cub Cadet. Most of us know to use a push lawn mower but often times we forget to keep safety top of mind when mowing.
How to Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades
Learn how to properly remove and sharpen lawn mower blades from your walk-behind with this easy-to-follow guide and the mower blade sharpener from Cub Cadet.
How to Store Your Cub Cadet Walk-Behind Lawn Mower in the Off-Season
Learn to store your walk-behind lawn mower during the winter with this simple guide from Cub Cadet. Proper lawn mower storage will help make sure it starts the first time, every time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';