TB310B XP Self-Propelled Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Yard work has never been easier thanks to the commercial-grade power of the Troy-Bilt TB310B XP self-propelled walk behind lawn mower. The TB310B XP is powered by a reliable 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine featuring ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. Rear wheel drive with variable four-speed transmission provides improved control on hills, even when bagging. The 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last and includes a deck wash for easy maintenance. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 2.3 bushel bag, or the included mulch kit. With a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.
Documents and Guides
- A 163cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- Rear wheel drive with variable 4-speed transmission provides more control and traction on hills or when bagging
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25"-3.75"
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
TB310B XP Self-Propelled Mower Features
Extra power, durability and comfort features in the Troy-Bilt XP line of mowers
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
9-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from .75" - 2.5".
Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach handle when not in use.
TriAction Cutting System
TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
2.3 bushel rear bag extends mowing time before having to empty clippings from rear bag.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart® engine with simple no prime, no choke starting.
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control and traction on hills or when using rear bag.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 725 EXi
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0223
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke ReadyStart
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Ergo
- Drive Controls Dual Lever
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12AVO2R3766
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';