TB220B XP SpaceSavr™ Self-Propelled Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Extra comes standard with the Troy-Bilt® XP Series™, and the TB220B XP SpaceSavr™ walk behind self-propelled lawn mower has the extra performance you'll need. Front wheel drive allows you to navigate your yard with ease with improved control and faster turns. The TB220B XP was designed to save storage space, allowing you to store it flat under a tool bench or in an upright, vertical position against the wall. A reliable 150cc Briggs & Stratton features ReadyStart™ technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. A 21-in steel deck provides durability that's built to last while delivering a clean, even cut and a deck wash for easy maintenance. Quickly adjust cutting height with conveniently located dual-lever height adjusters All backed by a strong, 3-year limited warranty for extende dpeace of mind. When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need.
Documents and Guides
- Powered by a 150cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- The XP™ Series is backed by a 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- SpaceSavr™ design lets you store under a tool bench, in an upright position against a wall or anywhere else convenient
- Stays stable and secure in an upright position with innovative rear clip that acts as a kickstand
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
TB220B XP SpaceSavr™ Self-Propelled Mower Features
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Extra power, durability and comfort features in the Troy-Bilt XP line of mowers
Save up to 70% in storage space by placing in an upright position.
Integrated Mulching Kit
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
9-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from .75" - 2.5".
Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach handle when not in use.
TriAction Cutting System
TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart® engine with simple no prime, no choke starting.
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 625 EXi
- Engine Model Number 093J02-0001
- Engine Displacement 150cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.8 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 15 oz
- Choke ReadyStart
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Loop
- Drive Controls Single Lever
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12AVU2V3B66
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';