TB100 Push Lawn Mower
- Briggs and Stratton engine with Prime N Pull™ E-Z starting system for reliable, easy starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
TB100 Push Lawn Mower Features
Briggs and Stratton engine with Prime N Pull™ E-Z starting system for reliable, easy starting
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model 550e Series
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity .2 gal
- Engine Oil Capacity 15oz SAE30 (included)
- Drive System Push
- Deck Cutting Width 21"
- Cutting Modes TriAction cutting system
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 6 settings - 1.25" to 3.75"
- Handle Adjustable Loop w/indent
- Front Wheels 7"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Dimensions L/W/H 17.5" (H) x 36.56" (L) x 23.88" (W)
- Weight (approx.) 60 lbs.
- Discharge Location 2-in-1, side discharge or mulch
- Bagger Optional
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product