TB4BP EC Backpack Leaf Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Powerful 32cc, 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- 4-cycle advantage – no mixing of gas and oil
- High performance speed and air voume up to 150 mph/500 cfm
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- JumpStart™ compatible - JumpStart engine starters eliminate pull starts with the push of a button (JumpStart™ engine starter sold separately)
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control
- Comfort harness distributes weight and reduces vibration
- Ergonomic tube-mounted throttle lever for easy operation
- Oil included in carton
- 2-year limited warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 32cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 26 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 17.5 lbs
- Handle Type Standard
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41BR4BEG766
- Engine 4-cycle
- Air Speed 150 mph
- Air Volume 500 CFM
- Noise Rating 72 db
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';