46-inch Snow Plow Blade Attachment
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
This 46 inch Heavy Duty Steel Snow Blade is strong enough to clear large snow filled areas in no time at all. The quick-change angle, adjusts the snow blade from straight ahead to 25° to the left or right. The adjustable skid shoes allow you to use this snow blade in a variety of conditions, even gravel driveways. The spring-loaded blade return protects your tractor and the blade from damage.
- Fits all Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Yard Machines, Huskee and MTD Gold riding Mowers, 2001 and newer
- Fits Cub Cadet XT-1 and XT-2 Enduro Series Tractors and Series 1000 and 1500 LT, GT and LTX lawn tractors.
- Manual Angle Adjustment from Straight Ahead to 25° Left and 25° Right.
- Adjustable Skid Shoes
- Spring-Loaded Blade Return
- Assembled dimension: 6.25 in. W x 18.75 in. D x 3 in. H
Documents and Guides
A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Specs & Pledge
- Fits Series XT1/XT2 Enduro Series
We'll make it right.
Fast, Free Shipping
Parts orders over $50 ship free.*All orders placed before 5 pm ship next day. Standard shipping averages 3 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping is available.
*Some exclusions apply. Read full shipping policy.
Hassle Free Returns
We'll make sure you get the right part. Enjoy 90-day returns for unused parts and we won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you follow our return policy.*
*Some exclusions apply. Read full returns policy.
Chat with Experts
Our outdoor power equipment experts are just one click away through Live Chat. Available Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm EDT.
Phone support also available:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 38ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';