TB30B Compact Riding Lawn Mower
Save on storage space with the compact design of the Troy-Bilt® TB30B riding lawn mower. Ideal for smaller or gated yards, this riding mower has a 30" deck that will fit through most standard-size gates. Easily adjust your mowing speed with a 6-speed, Shift-on-the-Go™ transmission. The AGM battery is designed to provide reliable starting season after season, while the Briggs & Stratton engine is engineered for reliable starting.
Documents and Guides
- 10.5 HP*/344cc Briggs & Stratton® engine designed for reliable starting
- 30" side-discharge steel cutting deck is designed to fit through gates up to 4' wide and is an ideal choice for small or gated yards
- 6-speed Shift On The Go™ transmission has a dash panel control that is easy to see and adjust
- AGM battery provides a longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries, with improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
- Space-saving design makes the TB30B riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
- Ride in comfort with the SoftTouch™ steering wheel that helps to minimize vibration
TB30B Compact Riding Lawn Mower Features
Space-saving design makes the TB30 easy to store in garages and sheds
30" deck and 18" turning radius is ideal size for smaller yards and the TB30 will fit through most standard gates.
Continuously variable transmission has dash panel control that makes it easy to adjust speeds.
30" Cutting Deck
30" steel deck is perfect for maintaining smaller yards and spaces.
Quickly Adjust Cutting Height
5-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.5" - 4"
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Convenient rear hitch makes attaching available tow-behind attachments, like dump carts, spreaders or aereators, easy and quick.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model Power Built
- Engine Model Number 21R707-0152
- Engine Displacement 344cc
- Engine Output 10.5HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 gal. US (4.92 L )
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qt. US (1.42 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter No
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 135 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 4.25 MPH / 6.7 km/h
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH / 3.2 km/h
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control 6-Speed Hand Lever
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 30 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 14-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 1
- Deck Lift Hand lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 5
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Intergral
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 16"x 6.5"-8"
- Front Tires 13"x 5"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Included
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AC26JDA23
- Warranty 2-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 2-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 2-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Hosepower *As rated by engine manufacturer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';