TB30 R Riding Lawn Mower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
- Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
- Easily switch from side discharging grass clippings to mulching mode, which helps avoid thatch buildup and keeps your lawn healthier by returning nutrients in to the soil
- High-performing Troy-Bilt engine is tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions
- Ride in more comfort with reduced vibration with the Soft Touch™ steering wheel
TB30 R Riding Lawn Mower Features
Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 382cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3.75 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Auto-Choke
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 150 cold crank amps
- Transmission 6-speed
- Forward Speed 4.25 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 30"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Material Steel, 14-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal Removeable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Blade(s) 1
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Deck Positions 5 positions
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Steel, 14-gauge
- Turning Radius 18"
- Front Tires 13"x5"-6"
- Rear Tires 16"x6.5"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Integrated
- Steering Comfort Soft Touch
- Dimensions L/W/H 62.5”(L) x 39.2”(W) x 44.2”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Cup Holder Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 13B726JD066
- Warranty 2-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 20ms
- reviews, product