Super Bronco™ 50K FAB XP Riding Lawn Mower
Tackle the tough jobs with a Troy-Bilt® Super Bronco™ 50K FAB XP riding mower. It features a 50" fabricated steel deck with welded seams for durability. The large Step-Thru™ frame is designed for easy on-and-off access and includes a rear hitch for quick attachment of tow-behind accessories, like dump carts, spreaders, or aerators (attachments sold separately). Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control is designed for a smooth change of speed and direction, while the adjustable, high-back seat helps provide comfort. The AGM battery is designed to provide reliable starting season after season.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful 24 HP*/725cc twin-cylinder KOHLER engine designed to deliver\s quiet, balanced performance
- 50" fabricated steel side discharge deck helps minimize mowing time in large areas and the 4 anti-scalp deck wheels and nose roller help prevent turf damage and deliver a clean, even cut
- Hydrostatic transmission has foot-pedal control for a smooth change of speed and direction and includes cruise control to help mow at a constant speed
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
Super Bronco™ 50K FAB XP Riding Lawn Mower Features
Extra power, durability and comfort features in the Troy-Bilt XP line of mowers
Hydrostatic transmission with foot pedal control for smooth, clutchless operation.
Cast iron front pivot bar provides added durability and rugged performance.
Ride With Comfort
Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high-back seat.
Save time with enhanced maneuverability around landscape borders and obstacles thanks to a 16" turn radius
Rugged StepThru™ frame design makes it easy to get on and off your riding mower.
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Make yard clean up easier by using an available rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for composting or disposal.
50" Cutting Deck
Large 50" deck mows large areas faster and more efficiently while delivering a clean, even cut.
Convenient rear hitch makes attaching available tow-behind attachments, like dump carts, spreaders or aereators, easy and quick.
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT735
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® K46
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH / 4 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Fabricated
- Blade(s) Three
- Deck Lift Hand lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” - 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping Five gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AQA1BLA66
- Warranty 3-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 3-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 3-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Hosepower *As rated by engine manufacturer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';