Super Bronco 42 Riding Lawn Mower
- High-performing Troy-Bilt engine is tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- Cast iron front axle for added durability and rugged performance
- Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
- 42-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut.
Super Bronco 42 Riding Lawn Mower Features
42-inch Cutting Deck
42-in side-discharge cutting deck delivers a clean, even cut
Ride with Comfort
Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat (Shown with Optional Arm Rest Kit)
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, our reliable equipment is designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 547cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3.75 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Foot-pedal hydrostatic
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Die-Cast Aluminum
- Transmission Type Tuff Torq TL-200
- Deck Cutting Width 42"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material Steel, 12-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal Removeable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” – 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping 2 ball
- Deck Positions 12-positions
- Warranty 3 year limited
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Rear Tires 20"x8"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hour meter
- Seat Type High-back
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Traction pad
- Dimensions L/W/H 70”(L) x 52”(W) x 42.5”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) 2
- Cup Holder Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 13A8A9BS066
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB XP NX||769-24750||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product