Bronco 46K Riding Lawn Mower
The Bronco 46K lawn tractor from Troy-Bilt is powered by a high-powered 541cc Kohler engine. The automatic transmission drives like a car with foot pedal control and provides smooth control of speed and direction. The large 46-in twin blade cutting deck reduces mowing time and comes with an integrated deck wash port to make cleaning the underside of the deck easier. You can easily adjust the cutting height from 1.5-in -3.75-in with the five position height adjustment lever and reduce lawn turfing with the added support of 2 deck wheels
Documents and Guides
- High-performing Kohler engine is tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Drive like a car with foot pedal operated AutoDrive™ transmission
- 46-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
- Ride with more comfort and less vibration with Soft Touch™ steering, mid-back seat and rubber footpads
- Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Bronco 46K Riding Lawn Mower Features
Drives Like A Car
Foot pedal controlled AutoDrive™ transmission allows you to easily drive your riding mower like a car.
Comfort and Safety
Rubber footpads reduce vibration and increase traction.
Quickly Adjust Cutting Height
5-position height adjustment on the fender makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.5" - 4"
Easier navigation around landscape borders and obstacles with 18" turn radius.
Rugged StepThru™ frame design makes it easy to get on and off your riding mower.
Make yard clean up easier by using an available rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for composting or disposal.
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
46" Cutting Deck
46" side-discharge cutting deck delivers a clean, even cut.
Convenient rear hitch makes attaching available tow-behind attachments, like dump carts, spreaders or aereators, easy and quick.
Reduce Turf Damage
Steel cutting deck with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut.
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 5400 Series
- Engine Model Number KS540
- Engine Displacement 541cc
- Engine Output 18HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gal. US (5.15 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qt. US (1.7 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter No
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 135 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 5 MPH / 8.1 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH / 4 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual lever
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) Two
- Deck Lift Hand lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” - 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 2-year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 2-year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 2-year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid Back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20"x 8"-8"
- Front Tires 15"x 6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AO78BT066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 13ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';