TBE550 Driveway Edger
TBE550 Driveway Edger
$82/mo No interest if paid in full within 6 months1
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
Yard work just got easier with the Troy-Bilt TBE550 driveway edger. It delivers plenty of power for larger projects with a 140cc Briggs & Stratton 550e Series engine. Choose between 3 bevel positions and a curb-hop wheel make it easy to customize the cut in a variety conditions. Comes fully assembled for your convenience. You can count on Troy-Bilt to help make even the toughest jobs easier.
- Powered by a reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine with the strength to break up tightly packed soil
- Three different bevel options for trimming along flower beds
- Self-sharpening, heavy-duty, 9" triple-edge blade
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 550e Series
- Engine Model Number 09P702-0149
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Choke Primer
- Drive System Push
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Front Wheels 7''
- Rear Wheels 8''
- Handle Type Folding Loop
- Trencher Kit No
- Model Number 25A-55T4B66
- Depth Positions 6
- Max Edge Depth 2.25 in
- Curb Wheel Yes
- Blade Length 9-inch
- Blade Type Triple Edge
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
No Manuals Found
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';