CSV060B Chipper Shredder Vacuum
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The Troy-Bilt® CSV060B chipper shredder vacuum combines the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum into one machine. Remove leaves and small debris quickly from the yard with the 24" vacuum capability and clean under shrubs or in tight spots with the 7' onboard hose. 11" rear wheels help to reduce pushing effort over rough terrain and on inclines. An attached, 2-bushel bag collects the shredded yard waste for easy disposal or use in landscape beds or compost piles.
- Powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton 725EXi series engine featuring ReadyStart® technology
- Turn Eight bags of yard debris into one with 8:1 reduction ratio
- 24" vacuum width quickly removes leaves in the yard while the 7' on-board hose gets into tight spot and under shrubs
- Dedicated chipper chute accepts branches up to 1.5" in diameter
- 11" rear wheels for easy operation over rough spots and on inclines
CSV060B Chipper Shredder Vacuum Features
Easy to Maneuver
11" rear wheels make it easier to use over rough spots and on inclines
Debris Collection Bag
2-bushel bag collects shredded yard waste to spread in landscape beds or put into compost piles.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 725EXi series
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0221
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Choke ReadyStart®
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Standard
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Model Number 24A-060FB66
- Drive Push
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';