CSV060B Chipper Shredder Vacuum
Total includes $50 promotional fee. Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the promotional period Minimum purchase $500. Advertised payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The Troy-Bilt® CSV060B chipper shredder vacuum combines the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum into one machine. Remove leaves and small debris quickly from the yard with the 24 in. vacuum capability and clean under shrubs or in tight spots with the 7 ft. onboard hose. 11" rear wheels help reduce pushing effort over rough terrain and inclines. An attached 2-bushel bag collects the shredded yard waste for easy disposal or use in landscape beds or compost piles.
- Turn 8 bags of yard debris into 1 with 8:1 reduction ratio
- 24" vacuum width quickly removes leaves in the yard while the 7' on-board hose gets into tight spot and under shrubs
- Dedicated chipper chute accepts branches up to 1.5" in diameter
- 11" rear wheels for easy operation over rough spots and on inclines
- Chipper Shredder Vacuum
CSV060B Chipper Shredder Vacuum Features
Easy to Maneuver
11" rear wheels make it easier to use over rough spots and on inclines
Debris Collection Bag
2-bushel bag collects shredded yard waste to spread in landscape beds or put into compost piles.
Headquartered in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— with U.S. and global parts — from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona.
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 725EXi series
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0221
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Choke ReadyStart®
- Handle Standard
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Drive Push
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
- Model Number 24A-060FB66
- Warranty 2-year limited
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 2ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';