Squall™ 210 Snow Thrower21" Single-Stage Snow Thrower - 123cc Troy-Bilt Engine - E-Z Chute™ Control
Model No. 31A-2M5E711
The Squall 210 snow thrower is a light weight, single-stage snow thrower best used for clearing snowfall up to 6 inches deep. No need to mix oil and gas with the 4-cycle 123cc OHV Troy-Bilt® engine. The E-Z Chute™ with manual pitch control lets you adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 degrees.
- E-Z Chute™ Control
- AugerAssist™ Drive System
- 21" clearing width
- 13" intake height
- Comfort grip ergonomic and foldable handle
- Mitten-grip recoil starter
- 123cc* OHV Troy-Bilt engine
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 100-200 Series
- Single Stage
- Snow Thrower
- 123cc* OHV
- 2 qt
- E-Z Chute™ / Manual pitch
- Polymer / 190 degrees
- 7" x 2" S-Wave™
- 30"(L) x 23.40"(W) x 21.25"(H)
- 2-year limited
The Squall 210 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.