Polar Blast™ 4510 Snow Thrower45" Deluxe Two-Stage Snow Thrower - 420cc Troy-Bilt engine
Model No. 31AH97P7711
Heavy, wet, deep or drifted: no snow is too much for a Polar Blast™ 4510 2-stage snow thrower. This gas-powered snow thrower boasts our widest clearing width - a full 45 inches - and our most powerful engine to make even the biggest job manageable.
- Touch ’n Turn® Power Steering
- Just One Hand® Operation
- Heated Hand Grips
- In-Dash Headlight
- Push Button Electric Start
- All-wheel drive
- 6 forward / 2 reverse speeds
- Extra-wide 45" clearing width
- 22" intake height
- Crank chute and remote pitch control
- Heavy-duty 16" serrated steel auger and impeller
- 13-gauge commercial steel frame
- Deluxe adjustable and reversible skid shoes
- Dual 16" x 6.5" X-Trac™ snow tires
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 900 Series
- Two Stage
- Snow Thrower
- 420cc* OHV
- Electric / Recoil
- 5 Qt
- All-wheel drive
- Touch 'n Turn® power steering
- 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Just One Hand®
- Heated grips
- Remote crank & pitch control
- Polymer / 190 degrees
- Standard clearing device
- In-dash headlight
- Dual 16" x 6.5" X-Trac™
- Deluxe reversible
- 59"(L) x 50"(W) x 35"(H)
- 2-year limited
The Polar Blast 4510 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.