TB516 EC Gas Lawn Edger29cc, 4-Cycle Edger with Dual Blades
Model No. 25A-516-766
The TB516 EC Edger's 29cc, 4-Cycle Troy-Bilt engine requires no mixing of gas and oil. Spring Assist™ Starting Technology provides an easy start with just a smooth and steady pull, making it easy to start and easy to use. The heavy-duty 9-in dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks.
- 29cc*, 4-cycle Troy-Bilt® engine
- Eliminate pull starts with the JumpStart™ engine starter (engine starter sold separately)
- Heavy-duty 9-in dual-tipped steel blade cuts a clean edge along driveways and sidewalks
- 1.75" edging depth
- Fully molded ergonomic handle design with handle mounted throttle and idle controls for easy operation
- 3 premium transport wheels for added stability and control
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 29cc*, 4-cycle
- SAE 30 (included)
- 9" dual-edge blade
- 3 Transport wheels
- 24.65"(L) x 15.10"(W) x14.75"(H)
- 2-year limited
Fuel Defense Fuel Test Swabs 2-in-1 fuel quality test.
Fuel Defense Fuel Test Swabs 2-in-1 fuel quality test.$5.09
Garage Floor Mat
Garage Floor Mat$18.40
Siphon Pump for Outdoor Power Equipment
Siphon Pump for Outdoor Power Equipment$15.28
The TB516 EC qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.