Troy-Bilt® hand tools are ultimately built to make your experience in the yard easier and more enjoyable. From pruners to loppers, there's a Troy-Bilt hand tool ready to help you snip a little here and clip a lot there. It's just one more way we're putting more power into the hands of our customers.
Blade Power and Leverage
Our high-carbon German steel blades and 3-zone comfort grips help make every experience in the yard easier and more enjoyable.
- Extended-life blades resist rust and repel sap
- Triple-hardened German steel blades with non-stick coating for a smooth cut
- High-powered leverage to enable minimal force
With a patented ergonomic design, all our hand tools are built to significantly reduce impact on your hands and wrists.
- Patented internal spring for energy-saving leverage
- Shock-absorbing handles minimize impact
- 30-degree cutting angle prevents over-stretching of hands
Versatility and Safety
Like all Troy-Bilt products, our hand tools are built for you.
- Interchangeable for right- or left-handed users
- Adjustable tension and precise blade angles optimize reach
- Smarter safety lock position makes it easy to engage and disengage
Anvil vs. Bypass
Due to their scissor-like design, bypass pruners and loppers are best used on young, live growth. Alternately, anvil pruners are best used on tough, mature wood because the design works more like a blade on a chopping block.
A Reason for Every Season
A Reason for Every Season.
- Spring: Prune semi-woody perennials like butterfly bush and Russian sage
- Summer: Cut back deciduous early-flowering bushes and flowers after they've bloomed
- Fall: Once the fruit-producing plants have lost their leaves, ensure a rich harvest for the following year by pruning back the woody stems
- Winter: The coldest season is favorable for cutting wood because there are fewer fungal spores in the air, which considerably reduces the risk of infestation
Your partner in the garden since 1937.