Pro-Line CRT Garden Tiller160cc Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
Model No. 21D-655A766
Troy-Bilt's most powerful counter-rotating garden tiller. The Pro-Line CRT features a premium Honda engine and counter-rotating design to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily. Small enough to fit easily between garden rows and with Just One Hand® operation, the Pro-Line CRT rototiller is also easy to use.
- Counter-rotating tines for easy use and greater control
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- 10" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6"
- Factory-installed protective bumper included
- 13" ag tires for greater maneuverability
- 160cc* Honda GC engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Rear Tine
- R/T 490 Series (Proline)
- Honda GC Series
- Standard recoil
- Cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive
- 1 Forward with power reverse
- Adjustable up to 6"
- 10" diameter Bolo
- 16oz 10W30 (included)
- Factory-installed protective front bumper (included)
- 13" x 5" Pneumatic
- Rear Tine Sheild
- Loop and Bail
- 49.88"(L) x 22.6"(W) x 28.5"(H)
- 171 lbs
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
The Pro-Line CRT qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.