CS 4325 Chipper Shredder2-in-1 Heavy Duty Wood Chipper and Shredder
Model No. 24B-424M766
The bigger the wood chipping and shredding job, the more power you'll need - like the heavy-duty CS 4325 chipper shredder. With its bigger 3" chipping capacity and a 10:1 debris reduction ratio, this heavy duty wood chipper has all the power you need to get the job done.
- 2-Way Feed
- Steel Impeller
- 2-in-1 steel upright chipper shredder
- 3" chipping capacity
- 10:1 debris reduction ratio
- Features 2 chromium steel chipper knives and 12 replaceable cast steel flails
- 5-bushel collection bag capacity
- 10" x 4" pneumatic tires
- 2-year limited warranty
- 250cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV engine
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Chipper Shredder
- 2-in-1 upright chipper shredder
- Briggs & Stratton®
- 250cc* OHV
- 18oz SAE 30 (included)
- 2 Hardened-chromium steel blades
- 2-way feed - Drop in hopper and dedicated chipper chute
- 12" hardened-steel primary blade & 12 replaceable steel flail knives (4 sets)
- Cast steel, self cleaning
- 3600 RPMs
- 5-bushel capacity
- 10" x 4" pneumatic
- 37"(L) x 28.50"(W) x 53"(H)
- 2-year limited
The CS4325 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.