Bronco™ Lawn Tractor42" AutoDrive Riding Mower / Tractor with Side Discharge
Model No. 13WX78BS011
The Bronco™ lawn tractor from Troy-Bilt® is a powerful and easy-to-use machine. This riding lawn tractor has outstanding features like a premium 19 HP* Single Kohler® Courage engine, a foot-pedal-controlled AutoDrive transmission and a 13-gauge steel StepThru® frame.
- Foot-Pedal-Controlled Automatic Transmission
- StepThru™ Frame
- FastAttach™ Accessories
- 42" staggered side discharge mowing deck
- All steel construction for heavy-duty performance and added durability
- Comfortable mid-back seat
- Standard cup holder
- Premium 19 HP* Single Kohler Courage engine
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Ride On
- Lawn Tractor
- 42" staggered side discharge
- 5 position
- 13-gauge steel
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- 14-gauge steel
- 2 anti-scalp
- Foot-controlled automatic CVT
- Operator-Controlled Reverse System (OCR)
- 1.36 gallon
- 19 HP* Single Kohler Courage
- Full-pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter
- 15 Amp regulated
- 12V / 155 CCA
- 2 - standard
- 0 to 5.5 MPH
- 15" x 6" front / 20" x 8" rear
- Optional FastAttach mulch kit, bagger or bumper available
- 70.5"(L) x 48"(W) x 35.5"(H)
- 495 lbs
- 2-year limited
Riding Mower Bagger for 42- and 46-inch Decks (2010- )
Riding Mower Bagger for 42- and 46-inch Decks (2010- )$446.75
42"/46" RIDER BAGGER STANDARD
42"/46" RIDER BAGGER STANDARD$349.99
Mulching Kit for 42-inch Cutting Decks (2012- )
Mulching Kit for 42-inch Cutting Decks (2012- )$67.25
Front Bumper Kit
Front Bumper Kit$82.86
46" Snow / Dozer Blade
46" Snow / Dozer Blade$339.99
42" Snow Thrower Attachment
42" Snow Thrower Attachment$1249.99
Lawn Tractor Cover
Lawn Tractor Cover$40.80
Tire Chains - 20" x 8"
Tire Chains - 20" x 8"$64.99
Rear Weight Kit - Bracket Included
Rear Weight Kit - Bracket Included$164.99
Extended Spark Plug Wrench
Extended Spark Plug Wrench$8.72
The Bronco Lawn Tractor qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.