CSV 070 Chipper Shredder VacSelf-Propelled Wood Chipper / Shredder / Vacuum
Model No. 24A-07MP766
This chipper-shredder vac combines 3-in-1 capability - to chip wood, shred or vacuum debris - with a self-propelled transmission to provide you with even more power and easier operation. You can depend on Troy-Bilt's solid construction, including hardened steel blades and chipper knives, for years of top performance. The CSV 070 chipper shredder vac is the only tool you'll need this spring or fall!
- 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
- High/low speed self-propelled transmission
- 24" vacuum width
- 7' on-board vacuum hose plus 3' hose attachment
- 1.5" chipping capacity
- 8:1 debris reduction ratio
- 2-bushel, felt-lined collection bag
- 8" x 2" front and rear wheels with ball bearings
- 159cc* OHV Troy-Bilt® engine*
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 159cc* OHV
- 1 / Tooled Steel Blade
- 6 cast steel flails (2 sets)
- Formed steel
- 24" with 6.25' onboard hose and 3' extension
- 13.5" cast aluminum
- 2-bushel, felt-lined
- 1.5 quart
- 18oz SAE 10W 30 (included)
- 8" x 2" S-Wave tires
- 8" x 2" S-Wave tires
- 39"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 26"(H)
- 2-year limited
The CSV070 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.