TB240 High Wheel Self-Propelled Mower21" TriAction® Cutting System with 3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag
Model No. 12AVB2A3766
Troy-Bilt's TB240 lawn mower features an easy-to-operate front wheel drive transmission to eliminate pushing. Rear high wheels are perfect for uneven terrain, and a high-performance Briggs & Stratton engine eliminates the need to prime or choke the engine - just pull the cord to start! And with 3-in-1 capability to mulch, side discharge or bag, you can get all your yardwork done quickly and easily.
- Automatic Choke System (ACS)
- TriAction™ Cutting System
- 21" steel mulching deck
- 3-in-1 convertible - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Standard 1.9-bushel grass catcher (included)
- Integrated premium deck wash
- Dual-lever deck height adjustment
- Variable speed control
- AutoChoke (ACS) starting system: no need to prime or choke the engine - just pull the rope!
- 163cc* Briggs & Stratton 725exi Series
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 21" TriAction Cutting System & Integrated Premium Deck Wash
- Dual-lever deck height adjustment
- Briggs & Stratton 725EXi Series
- Recoil w/ ACS
- Front wheel self-propelled
- 6 settings from 1.25" - 3.75"
- 3-in-1, side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 1.9 bushel
- 1 qt.
- 12oz 10W30 (included)
- 3-position height adjust
- 8" front, 11" rear
- 90 lbs
- 39"(L) x 24"(W) x 17.75"(H)
- 2-year limited
All-Season Lawn Mower Cover
Blade Removal Clamp
Spark Plug Wrench
Sta-Bil® Storage Fuel Stabilizer
Garage Floor Mat
The TB240 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.