TB130 XP™ Walk-Behind Push Mower21" TriAction® Cutting System with 3-in-1 Capability: Side Discharge / Mulch / Rear Bag
Model No. 11A-B2RQ711
The TB130 XP™ walk-behind push mower's advanced TriAction® cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. Easy to use from the start! Troy-Bilt's TB130 walk-behind push lawn mower comes equipped with a dependable, Honda® engine, featuring an automatic choke release that prevents engine flooding. The TB130 XP push mower is ideal for smaller yards with uneven terrain or other obstacles. What's more, a choice of side discharge, mulching or rear bagging puts you in control, with a standard bag included.
- TriAction™ Cutting System
- Automatic Choke System (ACS)
- 21" steel mulching deck
- 3-in-1 convertible - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- 3-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- B Series
- Walk Behind
- Push Mower
- 15oz SAE30 included
- 1.09 qt.
- 21" steel TriAction cutting system
- Side discharge / mulch / rear bag
- Adjustable ergonomic with overmolded bail handle
- 6 settings - 1.25" to 3.75"
- 7" front / 11" rear
- 17.5" (H) x 36.56" (L) x 23.88" (W)
- 73 lbs
- 3-year limited