TB154E Electric Cultivator6.5 Amp Electric Garden Cultivator
Model No. 21A-154A766
When you want all the power and performance, without the fumes or the noise, the TB154E electric cultivator is a great choice. Get all the benefits of our standard push cultivator for soil preparation and bed maintenance with the ease of an electric motor. The TB154E electric garden cultivator is simple to start - just push a button - and lightweight for improved ease of use.
- Patented Steel Cultivating Tines
- Easy electric start - no pulling the cord!
- 6.5 amp* electric motor
- Durable gear-driven transmission
- Forward-rotating tines - ideal for cultivating and weeding in gardens
- Adjustable tilling width from 6" to 9"
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 5"
- Integrated grab bar for easy transport
- Standard cord minder keeps your extension cord in check
- Lightweight for easy use and storage
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 6.5 Amp electric motor
- 4 Premium tines
- Adjustable from 6" to 9"
- Up to 5"
- Integrated grab bar
- 2-year limited
The TB154 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.