Storm™ 2690 Snow Blower26" Two-Stage Snow Blower - 243cc Troy-Bilt Engine - Airless Tires
Model No. 31AM5CP3766
Featuring new airless tires that never go flat and a reliable 243cc* Troy-Bilt engine, the Storm 2690 has the power and endurance to clear through snow with ease. The self-propelled drive system with Touch 'n Turn® power steering gives you speed control and added maneuverability. An in-dash headlight increases visibility while clearing your driveway in the darker hours.
- Touch ’n Turn® Power Steering
- Airless Tires
- In-Dash Headlight
- Push Button Electric Start
- All-wheel drive
- 6 forward / 2 reverse speeds
- 26" clearing width
- 21" intake height
- 12" serrated steel auger
- Deluxe reversible skid shoes
- 15" x 5" Airless tires
- 243cc* 4-cycle OHV with Alternator
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 243cc* OHV
- Electric / Recoil
- Just One Touch™ Electric Chute Control
- Polymer / 200 degrees
- Standard clearing device
- All-wheel drive
- 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Touch 'n Turn® Power Steering
- Just One Hand®
- 2 qt
- In-dash headlight
- 15" x 5" Airless
- Deluxe polymer
- 48.25"(L) x 29"(W) x 33"(H)
- 2-year limited
The Storm 2690 qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.