TB110 Walk-Behind Mower21'' TriAction® Cutting System with 2-in-1 Capability: Mulch / Rear Bag
Model No. 11A-B1BM723
The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind mower's TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB110 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs and Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart Choke System and equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 2-in-1 side discharge and mulch capability. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can.
- 140cc Briggs and Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart
- Advanced TriAction cutting system
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- 11 in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on hills, inclines and in rougher terrain
- 21 in. 2-in-1 cutting deck with bag and mulch capabilities
- Stamped, 15 Gauge Steel deck provides durability each cut
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Recoil w/ ReadyStart
- 64 lbs.
- 7" front, 11" rear
- .2 gal
- 6 settings - 1.25" to 3.75"
- 21" TriAction Cutting System
- Adjustable Loop w/indent
- 2 year limited
- Briggs & Stratton 550ex Series OHV
- 1.9 bushel
- 15oz SAE 30 (included)
- 2-in-1, side discharge or mulch (bagger optional)
- 17.5" (H) x 36.56" (L) x 23.88" (W)