NEW TB100 Walk Behind Push Mower21'' 2-in-1 High Rear Wheel Walk Behind Push Mower with Tri-Action Cutting System
Model No. 11A-B0BL723
The Troy-Bilt TB100 walk-behind lawn mower features a dependable, easy starting 140cc Briggs and Stratton 500e series OHV engine with primer and is equipped with the TriAction cutting system. The TriAction cutting system on this push mower features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB100 push lawn mower comes with a choice of side discharge or mulching putting you in control. Equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for all terrain types and dual lever deck height adjustment. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can. Visit our How we're built videos and see what it takes to be built for life.
- 140cc Briggs and Stratton 500e series OHV engine with Prime N Pull E-Z starting system
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- Ideal for 1/4 Acre or Less
- Stamped, 15 gauge steel deck provides durability every cut
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 6 settings - 1.25" to 3.75"
- 2-in-1, side discharge or mulch (bagger optional)
- 2 year limited
- 17.5" (H) x 36.56" (L) x 23.88" (W)
- 21" steel TriAction cutting system
- 7" front / 11" rear
- Adjustable Loop w/indent
- 15oz SAE30 (included)
- Briggs & Stratton 550e Series
- 60 lbs.
- .2 gal