2800 PSI Pressure Washer2800 Max PSI / 2.3 Max GPM Pressure Washer (model #020676)
Model No. 020676
Great for cleaning driveways, patios and siding, the Troy-Bilt® 2800 Max PSI / 2.3 Max GPM pressure washer will help you complete the cleaning projects around your home. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton EXi Series engine with ReadyStart®, you can rest assured that you have a durable, reliable engine ready to provide a powerful performance. Designed with you in mind, this pressure washer even features a fold-down design and on-board detergent tank for additional convenience.
- Briggs & Stratton engine with ReadyStart® - No Prime. No Choke.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips
- 25' High Pressure Hose
- Just Check & Add® - Never change the oil
- Onboard Detergent Tank
- Ergonomically Designed Spray Gun
- Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start™ Pump Technology
- Fold-Down Handle Design for Compact & Convenient Storage
- 190cc* Briggs & Stratton® EXi Series™ engine runs cooler, longer & delivers more power with reduced sound levels
- *Per PWMA PW101
- **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2800 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by engine manufacturer
- 2X stronger all steel base with 5-Year limited frame warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 2800 PSI
- 2.3 GPM*
- Briggs & Stratton EXi Series™
- 8.75 ft-lbs**
- Axial cam
- Quick Connect
- On-board tank(s)
- 0.3 gallon
- 63 lbs.
- 25.5"(L) x 21.75"(W) x 25.5"(H)
- 2-Year Limited (Engine & Equipment) 5-Year Limited (Frame)
- Just Check & Add: See Operator's Manual or www.briggsandstratton.com for complete warranty details. Briggs & Stratton standard warranty terms and conditions apply. Just Check & Add does not extend the warranty period. 2X Stronger Frame: Compared to a tubular-style pressure washer frame in a displacement crush test. Warranty: See operator's manual for complete warranty details.