Storm Tracker 2690 XP Snow Blower
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker 2690 XP is capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable Troy-Bilt 208cc engine that starts at the push of the button even in the coldest temperatures. You’ll be able to adjust other controls without stopping thanks to Just One Hand™ operation, locking in your speed so you can use your hand for other things, like the trigger-controlled power steering to change your direction at the touch of a finger. You can also adjust the direction of snow discharge with the push of a thumb. A track foot print creates more ground contact to provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice, and heated grips provide extra comfort. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker 2690 XP
- D-Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact along with 15-inch x 4.5-inch track foot print provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice.
- Three different SelecTrac™ drive modes shift the unit’s weight for optimum performance on hard-packed or icy snow or on gravel driveways.
- Just One Touch™ electric 4-way chute control allows you to change the direction of snow discharge with just the push of a thumb.
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 208cc OHV engine tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
- Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
- Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds.
- In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deluxe, high impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing.
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
- Two-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers and a 12-inch impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use.
- The Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker 2690 XP has a 26-inch clearing width and a 21-inch intake height capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall.
- Built in America with U.S. and global parts since 1937.
- 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and a snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately).
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 670-WUB OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 qt
- Engine Start OHV
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System D-Track drive
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Chute Rotation Just One Touch™ Electric 4-Way
- Chute Control Just One Touch™ Electric 4-Way
- Tire Size 4.7" x 15.8" track foot print
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 28.75"(W) x 33"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 235lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Warranty 3-year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product