TB25PS 25cc 2-Cycle 8" Gas Pole Saw
Interest will be charged from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full at the end of the promotional period or if you make late payments. Advertised minimum payment is greater than required minimum payment.
The TB25PS gas pole saw features a 25cc, 2-cycle lightweight engine that is comfortable for everyone. It comes with an 8" low kickback bar and chain to cut through limbs fast. The 7-foot extension pole with removable 26" section allows the user to reach up to 12 feet (dependent on operator’s height). SpringAssist™ technology and Prime, Flip & Go™ provide easy starting. The auto-oiler ensures the bar and chain is properly lubricated at all times. Includes scabbard, bar and chain oil, 2-cycle engine oil, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- 25cc, lightweight 2-cycle engine is comfortable for everyone
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- Prime, Flip & Go™ system for easy starting
- 8" low kickback bar and chain cuts through limbs fast
- 7-foot extension pole with removable 26" section allows the user to reach up to 12-feet (dependent on operator’s height)
- TrimmerPlus® attachment capable - more versatility, less storage space
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 25cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 10 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Weight (approx.) 13.8 lbs.
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41BD25PS766
- Engine 2-cycle
- Electric Start No
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- TrimmerPlus Attachment Capable Yes
- Shoulder Strap No
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Bar Length 8 in
- Bar Oiler Automatic
- Chain Pitch .375"
- Chain Gauge .043"
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 40:1
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Troy-Bilt, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Troy-Bilt is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';