Horse™ Lawn Tractor46" Hydro Riding Lawn Mower / Tractor
Model No. 13WX79BT011
The Horse lawn tractor features a reliable 20.0 HP* Single Kohler® Courage engine and a rugged cast-iron front axle. Built comfortable with a hydrostatic transmission, a Soft Touch steering wheel and high-back seat, the Horse riding lawn tractor is equipped to handle the largest of lawns.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- StepThru™ Frame
- FastAttach™ Accessories
- 46" twin side discharge mowing deck
- Cast-iron front axle for durability and strength
- Manual PTO for fast and easy blade engagement
- Ammeter monitor
- Standard cup holder
- 20 HP* Single Kohler Courage engine
- 2-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- 46" Twin Side Discharge Deck
- 5 position
- 13-gauge steel
- Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- 14-gauge steel
- 2 anti-scalp
- 20 HP* Single Kohler Courage
- 15 Amp Regulated
- Full-Pressure Lubrication with Spin-On Oil Filter
- Hand controlled hydrostatic
- 12V / 155 CCA
- 2 gallon
- Operator-Controlled Reverse System (OCR)
- 0 to 5.2 MPH
- 2 - standard
- 15" x 6" front / 20" x 8" rear
- 70.5"(L) x 51.8"(W) x 35.5"(H)
- Optional FastAttach Mulch Kit, Bagger or Bumper Available
- 2-year limited
Bagger for 42- and 46-inch Decks
46" Dozer Blade
42" Snow Thrower Attachment
EZ Stow Hauler
Mulch Kit for 46-inch Deck
Rear Weight Kit
Front Bumper Kit
The Horse XP qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.