Squall™ 2160 XP Snow Thrower21" Single-Stage Snow Thrower - 208cc Troy-Bilt Engine - In-Dash Headlight
Model No. 31AM2T6F711
NEW for 2016-17! The Squall 2160 XP comes equipped with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine push-button electric start that eliminates pull-starting. With its 21" clearing width, the Squall 2160 XP will quickly clear your driveway and an in-dash headlight will help visibility in low light conditions. The convenient ergonomic and foldable handle allows for comfortable control and easy storage.
- AugerAssist™ Drive System
- In-Dash Headlight
- Push-button electric start
- 21" clearing width
- 13" intake height
- Comfort grip ergonomic and foldable handle
- Polymer chute with 190 degree rotation
- Mitten-grip recoil starter
- 208cc* 4-cycle OHV engine
- 3-year limited warranty
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Single Stage
- 100-200 Series
- 208cc* OHV
- Electric / Recoil
- 2 Qt
- 2-Way / Manual pitch
- Polymer / 190 degrees
- In-dash headlight
- 8" x 2" S-Wave™
- 30"(L) x 23.40"(W) x 25.65"(H)
- 3-year limited
The Squall 2160 XP qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.