Mustang FIT™ 34 Zero-Turn Rider34" Slim Profile Zero-Turn Hydrostatic Riding Mower with Lap Bar
Model No. 17AQNAMU066
The Mustang FIT™ 34 is our slimmest zero-turn mower yet. Its compact size is right at home in large neighborhood lots and fits easily through standard 36" gates. With lap bar steering, this residential zero-turn riding mower’s time-saving design lets you mow your lawn quickly, with the same legroom, high-back seat and comfort as our larger, residential mowers. Equipped with a powerful 452cc Troy-Bilt engine, dual EZT transmission and a reinforced heavy duty frame, the Mustang FIT™ 34 zero-turn riding lawn mower gives you worry-free, long-lasting and durable performance.
- 34" twin-blade side discharge deck
- Dual EZT hyrdrostatic transmission
- Operator-controlled mow-in-reverse capability
- Comfortable high-back seat with dual suspension springs for a smooth ride
- Greasable front caster wheels for longer bearing life
- 2-year limited residential warranty w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
- 452cc* Troy-Bilt Dual EZT
*as rated by engine manufacturer
- Residential Z
- 34" twin-blade side discharge w/integrated premium deck wash
- 8 position
- Heavy duty
- Reinforced heavy duty
- 11" x 4"-5" front caster / 18" x 6.5"-8" rear
- 15" High-back
- Systems monitor
- Twin hydro - Dual EZT
- 7 MPH / 2.5 MPH
- 2.0 gallon
- 452cc* Troy-Bilt
- Optional bagger and mulch kit available
- 34.75 x 45 x 76.5
- 530 lbs.
- 2-year limited residential w/Limited lifetime frame warranty
RZT Hitch Kit
RZT Hitch Kit$24.99
Mulching Kit for 34-inch Cutting Decks (2017- )
Mulching Kit for 34-inch Cutting Decks (2017- )$59.99
Extreme 2-in-1 Blade for 34- and 50-inch Cutting Decks
Extreme 2-in-1 Blade for 34- and 50-inch Cutting Decks$26.28
Sand Blade for 34- and 50-inch Cutting Decks
Sand Blade for 34- and 50-inch Cutting Decks$26.28
RZT Bagger for 34-inch Decks (2017- )
RZT Bagger for 34-inch Decks (2017- )$399.99
The Mustang FIT qualifies for financing! Call 800-828-5500 for financing details and to apply.Click here for details
Whole Good Delivery
Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Please make arrangements to have extra help on hand in these circumstances.
If the shipping company needs to make special arrangements to unload merchandise for customers, such as special lift-gate truck delivery or extra delivery personnel, it is the responsibility of the customer to reimburse the trucking company for these charges. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.
Some municipalities and some delivery areas prohibit truck freight delivery in residential areas. In these circumstances, customers may have to arrange picking items up at the local trucking distribution center. Troy-Bilt will not reimburse customers for any such expenses.
Please inspect the product carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing the shipping receipt. Shipping damage is covered by the truck freight company and not by Troy-Bilt. Your signature on the receipt is your acceptance of the merchandise in good condition.
Whole Good Return Policy
NEW AND UNUSED equipment may be returned, at customer's expense, for a period of 14 days after the date of delivery. Once an order has been processed for shipment, it is considered shipped and can not be cancelled; only returned. Also, once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is considered "used" and non-returnable. All returns on whole goods are subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchasing price and the shipping is non-refundable.
* Please read and review these special considerations BEFORE ordering items that require truck freight delivery. Truck freight companies DO NOT require their drivers to unload shipments. Additional expenses may be charged to the customer if special arrangements need to be made by the shipping company to unload merchandise. Troy-Bilt will not be responsible for any such additional charges.