946-0437359-inch Drive Engagement Cable
Genuine Parts Drive Engagement Cable
- Used on Walk-Behind Mowers
- Drive Engagement Cable
- 45-in Casing Length
- 59-in Length
Right Part Pledge
No worries when it comes to buying and installing parts for your Troy-Bilt equipment. With so many moving components, we realize identifying the right part for your machine can be challenging. Taking the Troy-Bilt Parts Right Part Pledge can help avoid frustration when it comes to the parts return process. We won't penalize you for ordering the wrong part when you observe this policy; instead we'll work with you to ensure you have the right product for your machine and that you get the credit you deserve on your timely unused part return, that's our pledge.
We'll also help you avoid a hassle in the first place. You can use Live Chat or contact our dedicated support team at 1-800-828-5500 to ensure you're ordering the correct part.
- Prior to the return of new and unused parts, please review the instructions included on your packing slip.
- Be sure to send the part back promptly if it doesn't fit. We cannot accept returns for used parts* OR for parts received by you more than 90 days before your return inquiry. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Restocking fee will be added if returned outside of those 90 days.
- For Troy-Bilt to process your return, we require the following information:
- The original packing slip with the reason code filled out next to the part(s) being returned.
- The part(s) being returned and the packing slip in the original packaging, if possible.
- The return address label placed on the package to be mailed back. Please request a tracking number to confirm delivery.
If you should choose to cancel your order, please understand that our secured order system immediately began to process your order upon placement, therefore, there is a limited amount of time that an order can be cancelled prior to shipment. Once the warehouse prints your order, it cannot be cancelled
All backordered items can be cancelled at any time prior to being received into inventory.
You may contact us with this information by telephone at: 1-800-828-5500.
- New and unused equipment may also be returned for a period of up to 14 days after the date of delivery. Return shipping is at the customer's expense. Customers wishing to return new and unused merchandise must call 1-800-828-5500, within fourteen-days of product delivery, to obtain a return authorization and instructions. Once a unit has had fuel put into the fuel system it is "used" and non-returnable. Units that are performing as designed are non-returnable as they are now considered "used".* For any questions regarding your equipment's set-up, operation or maintenance, please call our dedicated technical support team at 1-800-828-5500.
- It is extremely important that all new and unused items being returned receive a return authorization approval prior to being returned. Equipment returned without a return authorization prior to shipment may be rejected for refund consideration and may also be subject to a storage fee of $20 per day. The total storage charges will not exceed the total amount originally billed when the item was purchased. If an item is returned and becomes subject to storage fees, it will be considered "abandoned". Abandoned items will become the sole property of Troy-Bilt as soon as the storage fees meet or exceed the amount of the price paid originally for the item. When the remaining credit eligible balance reaches zero, abandoned items may be resold or disposed of at the sole discretion of Troy-Bilt.
Abuse of Return Policy:
TroyBilt.com reserves the right to refuse to sell to any person for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, abuse of its return policy.
* All returns are subject to inspection by Troy-Bilt personnel as to possible use, misuse, missing components, damage or abuse. Refunds may be denied as a result of failure to pass a return inspection. After 30 days, all returns on equipment and parts are subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price.
- Walk-Behind Mower
- Drive Engagement
- 56 in - 59 in
- With Extension Spring
- 40 in - 45 in